Our roses live longer since they spend less time traveling and almost no time in storage. Besides love and water, roses need some basic care.
- Cut the stem ~1/2" every other day
- The vase should be cleaned and water should be replaced every day
- Add 1tsp of white sugar daily, when replacing water
- Trim all leaves on the stem that are below the water line
- Keep the roses in a fresh and ventilated room, with indirect light (warm temperatures accelerate dehydration in the roses)
- Never store fruits and roses together (fruits produce gases which accelerate the aging of the rose)